Digital Marketing Apprentice (L3 Digital Marketer Programme)
Are you looking to start your Digital Marketing career within a Chester-le-Street based company? If you're interested in social media, blogging, or marketing and want to learn on the job, we want to hear from you!
Baltic Apprenticeships work with friendly and exciting businesses in Chester-le-Street to recruit and train the next generation of Digital Marketing professionals. We're looking for new apprentices to places directly with businesses on our Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship programme.
You will be working full-time within one of our specially selected companies as an Apprentice Marketing Assistant, Social Media Assistant or Digital Marketer. Part of your time at work will include regular training sessions through our online SMART Classroom.
To find out about how an Apprenticeship could work for you, read Jack's story here:
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Full-time hours: the majority of our candidates work 37.5 hours (Monday - Friday)
- Competitive salary: most Baltic apprentices earn above the National Apprentice Minimum Wage
- Holiday entitlement: all of our employers offer an attractive holiday entitlement, typically ranging from 20-25 days per year
- Working within a friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to earn and learn
- Time specifically allocated to your training, including industry-recognised qualifications and personal development.
- Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4 IT Apprenticeship upon completion of your Level 3!
Location & Travel
You will be based in Chester-le-Street with easy access to public transport links with various bus stops close by.
Full training & support will be provided, including:
- Level 3 IT Digital Marketer qualification, completed over 12-15 months
- Learn about core marketing principles; collaborating to deliver successful marketing campaigns; customer lifecycle stages; the role of digital marketing and social media in a marketing strategy; understanding the components that make the web work; Google Analytics, and more.
- Training delivered over 4 units, including Principles of Coding, Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory (Part 1 and 2) and Google Analytics.
- Regular support and review session with your Baltic Learning Mentor
- Designated workplace mentor
- Fully funded qualifications, with a wage on top.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Willingness to learn
- Uses initiative
- Attention to detail
- A creative mind-set and ability to share ideas
- A minimum of a Grade 4 in English or equivalent is required for this role.
If this sounds like the programme for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start, check out the expand your knowledge section on this page:
You must have a valid UK residency status to apply for this role.