This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A home grown family owned Scottish Company with global ambition, we are looking to build upon our international network.
As a Apprentice you will be helping develop this company' s e-commerce website working directly with the Sales &Marketing Team. Your role will heavily involve making sure the brand' s online presence is refreshed regularly, with new products and fresh content across various platforms. This is a fantastic role suiting someone with a keen interest in digital marketing, textiles and interiors.
The successful candidate will be looking for a long-term career opportunity with the possibility of fast track to management.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Dealing with product photography
- Editing photos
- Uploading images onto website platforms
- Writing content for Email Marketing and Blogs
- Utilising InDesign and Adobe Photoshop ( Training will be given)
- Doing some Graphic Design
- Marketing campaigns
- Dealing with SEO
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Passionate about fashion/textiles
- Able to show initiative and present new ideas
- Adaptable to change
- Good at prioritising and managing time effectively
- Interested in the countryside
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information?
- You will be working 40 hours per week, on a rota basis
- A salary increase on completion of modules
- Career progression opportunities after apprenticeship
- City centre location within walking distance from train station
- Flexibility in location - can be based in Glasgow, Edinburgh or Highlands
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity to gain amazing career progression and a salary increase following a successful completion of modules.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.