This is a forward thinking and expending Digital Agency based in the West End on Glasgow. Working across various business sectors and having an ever growing and exciting client base, they present an exciting opportunity for a young person to begin their career in Marketing.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Undertake web page optimisation
- Keep up to date with up to date trends within the market place
- Create creative and accurate content
- Undertake various research activities
- Assist directors in implementing strategies
- Innovative, enthusiastic, team player
- Professional, confident and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self-starter and be able to work as part of a team and on their own ( also able to multi-task)
- Good communication skills
- Can work in both a team environment and on your own
- Good at problem solving / troubleshooting
- The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
GBP 12,000 per annum
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.