Digital Marketing Apprenticeship - Outdoor365
Outdoor 365 Limited is a group of specialist online retailers in the UK and Europe, manufactured by the world’s leading brands from within the outdoor and gift sector. What makes us unique is nearly every product across all six brands can be personalised making it the perfect gift no matter the person.
Our biggest brand within the portfolio is Farrar & Tanner and is the area of focus for the outdoor365 group. Farrar & Tanner specialise in luxury bespoke gifts, with a focus on delivering high-quality gifts designed and crafted to last a lifetime. We source a premium range from the most esteemed companies around Britain and the rest of the world to provide a lavish, diverse collection.
From our central Cheltenham location, our skilled team of on-site craftsmen deliver a finely engraved or embossed product finished to your specifications for an unforgettable experience.
The role / overview:
We are looking to hire an energetic and enthusiastic individual ready to jump feet first in a fast moving and expanding company. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will report directly to the Senior Marketing Executive, your role will be to implementation Outdoor365 Groups digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, create marketing literature and manage various social media platforms.
The ideal candidate should have a keen passion for digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Input into overall marketing activities and campaigns
- Assisting with developing engaging content for use across all digital platforms, including writing social media and blog posts
- Managing company social media sites
- Integrating social profiles
- Uploading and scheduling social media posts
- Capturing video footage and editing to create short promotional films for use across social media channels.
- Uploading and managing lists and data
- Setting up of email templates
- Setting up of landing pages and forms
- Creating content and uploading blogs
- Ensuring that the website remains accurate and up to date
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.
- Confident and professional.
- Good working knowledge of social media.
- An interest in digital marketing is advantageous.
- An interest in data analytics would be preferable.
The company requires a bright, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company is looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
In an ideal world, but not essential, you will have a basic understanding of the following:
- Social Media scheduling
- Copywriting/blog writing
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Company perks: [Here at Outdoor365 we offer:]
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Generous staff discount
- Full stacked refreshments
- A friendly working environment
Throughout the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge, and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
The ideal candidate will look to progress into a permanent position within the marketing team.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.