This is a digital marketing role that will include social media management, podcasts, video content and creating content and newsletters. This is a great opportunity to enter the world of marketing with a health and wellbeing charity.
You will work with the rest of the team to provide a range of digitalsupport, including social media content, to promote the individual projects andthe charity as a whole. This will include working on our podcasts, producingvideo content and keeping the website up to date. You will also work within thedigital team on a project providing digital solutions to those in rural SouthHolland who currently have no digital access, knowledge or understanding.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limitedto]:
- Provide support and assistance to the Marketing Lead individual project leads
- Respond appropriately to comments and messages received through our social
- media channels and provide assistance where necessary
- Assist in providing necessary market information
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required
- Creating and researching content to post on social media platforms
- Handle a range of digital media, edit assets, upload videos and manage online
- Assist with the production of our weekly podcasts
- Assist with writing newsletters, articles and promotional leaflets
- computerised files and folders
- promoting the benefits of digital inclusivity within the community
Other similar office duties may be required.