Bridle Vehicle Leasing is part of the Bridle group of companies, providing vehicle leasing, fleet management, and insurance services to companies and private individuals across the UK. Founded in 1969, the Bridle Group is now a multi-million pound business with a strong record of always putting the needs of our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to join the team to create content, produce e-mail marketing, and post on social media, as well as update numerous vehicle leasing websites.
- Create news articles surrounding the latest vehicles and leasing news
- Sharing posts on social media accounts including news articles, customers reviews, leasing deals, partnerships and more
- Production and delivery of email marketing
- Assist in production of ad-hoc marketing assets including remarketing, presentations, brochures, print adverts etc.
- Assist in updating broker websites with content for search engine optimisation and images
- Assist in updating group intranet
- Strong English skills – excellent written communication
- Good computer/IT skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Eager to learn new skills
- Motivated and ambitious
- An interest in social media, digital design or cars would be beneficial
5 GCSE's, grade A-C, including English and Maths.
You will potentially gain a full time role upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.