Digital Marketing Associate Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Creative & Digital Media
● Email marketing template development, implementation and optimisation.
● Management of e-shots & e-newsletters for our clients, including mailing list segmentation, testing and delivery.
● Processing new contacts, and maintaining our contact lists
Online PR and Social Media
● Content creation.
● Social media strategy development, implementation and optimisation.
● Produce detailed monthly reports on rankings and traffic and summarising work done.
Website & SEO
● Maintain Shocklogic’s website
● Initiate on-site SEO of Shocklogic’s website and client websites.
● Carry out extensive keyphrase research, competitor and demand analysis.
● Carry out regular site checks to clients’ sites to review on-page work.
● Develop content such as articles, blog posts and 'linkbait' style content.
● Link building development and use of SEO tools and systems.
Design & Video
● Create and revise briefs for digital and print.
● Liaise with internal and external designers to achieve completion of marketing projects.
● Edit existing material to adapt the needs of current marketing campaigns.
● Pay careful attention to detail and create meticulous project delivery plans.
● Write video scripts and assist with production.
● Represent Shocklogic at different onsite events
● Prepare staff briefs and schedules
● Organise exhibition stands - from ordering items, to implementing floor plans, to following up with new contacts
Looking to get into Digital Marketing? This role is ideal for a candidate that has a keen website / technical / design interest and has demonstrated this in some way - even through a hobby.Sign-up or log in to apply