We design, develop and integrate technically advanced online stores on Magento e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice to manage and oversee the online and social media campaigns to enhance the company strategy and deliver positive client feedback, as well as manage all online correspondence.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Follow up with database of current clientele to ensure positive feedback on all platforms of social media and leverage business leads and further opportunities via a viral marketing initiative.
- Assistance with paperwork and general emails and client calls for quotes and scheduling of jobs.
- The qualified candidate will be able to prove and articulate a number of skills to work in a fun and energetic working environment.
- A thinker outside of the box
- Someone who is committed to customer excellence and exceeding any targets set.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C, including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
Long term career upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.