The employer is a Training Provider for upskilling individuals.
- Meet and greet, sign in
- Update CRM with attendance
- Issue certificates and share training notes and materials
- Create and share log-ins with clients
- Stationery and refreshments ordering
- Leads distribution
- Leads management on CRM
- Basic IT support (account sign in, download and update software)
- Finance support (orders, payments, booking forms, invoices)
- Booking and confirming instructors
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Managing customer satisfaction survey platform
Other Duties Include:
- Interrogating the CRM system to generate marketing activity
- Manage social media channels
- Manage delegate communication via CRM system
- Create content for newsletter and distribute
- Create content for social media channels
- Excellent verbal and written skills both for internal and external communication
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and commercially aware
- Maths confident and must be able to use MS Office applications - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Data analysis skills – ie be able to use excel functions to analyse data
- Ability to work methodically and to deadlines
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Full time employment
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.