We have an outstanding track-record of delivering results-driven, digital solutions to clients nationwide. We specialise in e-commerce, mobile, apps and taking brands into a digital space.
What is Digital PR?
Digital PR is a creative online marketing strategy used to increase a brands online presence. Digital PR Executives network with journalists, bloggers and influencers and send online press releases to gain high-quality backlinks and social media mentions.
Our client are looking to increase the capacity of their Digital Marketing Team and require a candidate who will grow into a talented Digital PR Executive.
The candidate should be creative with a level of analytical ability and interested in the exciting world of digital PR.
They will be working to identify opportunities to gain coverage and links for our clients a range from a range of digital source (websites, blogs, social media etc.) They will hit the ground running and learn as they go.
The role can be developed around the skills of the appointed candidate.
Core elements will include:
Relationship Building – building relationships with journalists, publishers and bloggers
Researching – following trends in PR and the news, looking for opportunities to gain exposure for our clients
Idea Generation – supporting the idea generation process, developing ideas to pitch to journalists, publishers and bloggers
Planning – planning campaigns, sending out ideas, following up with journalists, publishers and bloggers
Main Responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
- Researching competitor websites
- Creating databases of possible media contacts
- Researching specific media placement opportunities based on a client’s website and goals.
- Developing ideas for pitching to media outlets
- Contacting media outlets with ideas
- Following up on opportunities media outlets and clients
- Interpreting and setting client ‘goals’ to track measures of success.
- Assisting colleagues in researching industries, markets and competitors.
- Making contact with bloggers, newspapers and other companies to promote the agency and its clients.
- Staying up-to-date with social and digital trends and technologies, and educating colleagues on the latest developments.
- Creating content ideas to promote clients websites and services
- Creating content pieces (written, animated etc.) for placement on the internet. (this is not an essential but is offered if it is of interest to the correct candidate)
- Answering or making calls and maintaining a happy and confident manner on the telephone, over video and face to face.
Training to be provided:
In addition to the training provided by the apprenticeship provider, the agency will:
- Provide a mentor
- Facilitate monthly “innovation meetings” to share best practice across the team
- Conduct quarterly one to one reviews to support progress
- Provide focused support connected to the apprenticeship modules
- Provide support with your apprenticeship portfolio
Desired experience and abilities:
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is passionate about the world of digital marketing and keen to provide real results for clients.
An interest in numbers and data would be advantageous but not necessary.
The role is perfect for someone who is outgoing and happy to make new contacts.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organised apprentice to work as part of the team responsible for some of the country’s biggest brands.
This position requires a candidate who is confident and willing to develop with a passion for digital marketing.
- Ability to develop creative content ideas
- Ability to produce monitoring reports and analyse statistics
- Excellent communication skills – especially written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of digital trends and technologies
- Research skills – qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to analyse data and spot patterns and anomalies
- Ability to manage data with accuracy
- Proven ability to learn – especially new digital marketing and media
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Able to meet deadlines and ask for/ take support where needed
- Happy to take feedback well and act on guidance given
- Creative and ready to contribute new ideas
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a confident manner
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Will start as £10,000 per annum, however upon interview there is possibility to be offered 11k, depending on the candidate.;
The agency has a proven track record of employing successful apprentices.
A full time position will be considered for the right candidate following the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Progress is based on a vacancy being available when the apprenticeship ends.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.