Digital Marketing Qualifications in London UK | Digital Marketing Course Online
Digital Marketing Qualifications UK
Digital Marketing Qualifications at Osborne Training are developed in Association with Google. Osborne Training offers Total Digital Marketing Course which combines all major skills required to be a successful Digital Marketeer. Moreover, you have options to join a complementary Internship at the end of your course.
In joining the Total Digital Marketing Course with Osborne Training, you will make one of the best decision of your career.
Google Digital Marketing Course Overview
The Total Digital Marketing Course developed in association with Google covers major areas of Digital Marketing to ensure you are fully ready for the competitive digital era. The Digital Marketing course comes with optional Internship at the end of the training course making you highly employable. Practical focused and hands-on approach of the training method helps you to be ready to offer real life solutions for complicated real life problems.
Who is the Digital Marketing Course for?
The Digital Marketing Course is highy suitable for those:
- Who are thinking of changing career into digital marketing
- Graduates with no or little experience
- who are looking to improve career prospects
It is also suitable for those people who are running a business (i.e. Directors) or aspiring entrepreneurs to stay ahead of the competition and to become successful by implementing and improvising effective Digital Marketing Strategy.
Entry Requirements for Digital Marketing Course
There is no stringent requirement for the Digital Marketing course. However, it is required that you should have basic IT knowledge and have access to a computer with Internet connection to Join live classes.
Digital Marketing Course Content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email marketing and nurturing (inbound)
- Basics of marketing
- Marketing In Digital Era
- All About Web
- Mobile app marketing
- Content marketing
- Web, mobile and app analytics
- Growth Hacking
- Creating robust digital marketing strategy
What support is available?
- Exclusive Access to high quality Study materials
- Unlimited Expert Tutorial support during the course duration
- Access to Student Discount with NUS card
- Personalised individual study plan
- Specialist Career Management service through Career Hub
- Exclusive access to the State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
Digital Marketing Training Duration
6 Weeks of training, followed by Optional 3 months of Internship.
Digital Marketing Course Online Study Options
Regular Weekend sessions for Total Digital Marketing course are held through the Virtual Learning Campus. Classes are held live online and highly interactive. Moreover, you have options to watch the recording after the class even when you miss the live class.
Few seminars are held at the Osborne Training London Campus. If you cannot join physically, you have option to join those seminars live online interactive.
Digital Marketing Qualifcations UK Certification
You will receive a course certificate from Osborne Training once you finish the course. Moreover, it will incorporate the CPD hours gained during the course.
Why Join Digital Marketing Training at Osborne Training
- Osborne Training is well recognised for quality and career solution
- Regular Lectures led by Industry Expert Tutors
- Unlimited 24/7 Access to the State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- Access to exclusive High quality study materials
- Flexible payment option available
- Join Digital Marketing Training as Pure Online or Blended with Classroom Delivery
- Access to Digital Marketing Internship for 3 months on completion of the training course
- Unlimited Tutorial Support from expert tutors
- Get a Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Get a Free Tablet PC for limted period*
- Practical Hands-on Projects, Practical Assignments and Group-work for greater skills enhancement and understanding real life issues for real life challenges
What jobs Could I qualify for on Completion?
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
- Executive Digital Marketing Strategist
- Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
In these roles, you could earn on average more than £40,000 annually (source: National Career Services Salary Checker, UK).
Moreover, many go on to become successful (Millionaire sometime) entrepreneur by offering Digital Marketing services or formulating successful Digital Marketing Strategy for their own business.