This is an award winning Web Design agency based within the heart of Billericay, Essex, who specialise in Web Design, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Adwords (PPC). Using our proven formulas we build, promote and support our clients' websites ensuring success across the board.
Bird Marketing is looking for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join our expanding Digital Production team.
Working alongside project managers, you will be expected to contribute towards delivering effective, results driven SEO and PPC campaigns from day one. From local SEO campaigns on Wordpress to e-commerce AdWords campaigns on WooCommerce and Magento, you'll enjoy an incredibly varied workload.
This role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to cement their place within a great team and enhance their skills within an award-winning creative agency.
The role will be based in Billericay, CM12.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with project managers and occasionally clients to fully understand the project briefs.
- Exploring and researching new technologies to help keep us and our clients up to date with current trends and new technologies.
- Building new SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Maintaining and optimising existing campaigns
- Managing our own SEO and social media platform
- Good working knowledge of Google AdWords and SEO best practices
- A passion for SEO and PPC in general, with an outlook to deliver the best campaigns for each client.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Bird is a very fast-paced environment, so being able to deliver work on time is essential
- Close attention to detail.
- Very good written language.
Technologies & Skills
Below is a list of the technologies and skills you will be utilising while at Bird. Don’t worry if you’re not familiar with all of them; if you have a grasp of a few then this role may be right for you:
- On Page SEO
- Content Writing
- Technical SEO
- Social Media Management
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
8:30am - 5:30pm / 40hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.