This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Tasks to include:
- Creating engaging digital content for social media, websites, newsletters and other channels
- Collaborating with other trainees, staff and partners to support the charity and our partners
- Increase engagement and followers via social media and other channels
- Celebrating and promote their work
- Promoting volunteering
- Creating engaging campaign material
- Organised and Attention to details focused
- Trainees will need excellent communication skills and confident participating in team meetings
- Trainees will need excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Canva
- Trainees will need excellent creative and design skills
- Trainees will need excellent knowledge of different social media platforms
- Trainees will need good English writing skills
- Trainees will need to be organised and able to meet deadlines