Digital Media Apprentice
John Moncrieff LTD are a lighting specialists based in Kinross. They have a team of talented, vibrant, positive individuals and are currently on the hunt for a Digital Media Apprentice to be part of their thriving team.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a growing and friendly business and be part of the John Moncrieff team as they continue to expand and grow.
You will have the experience of learning and working at the same time towards a recognised qualification whilst gaining key valuable skills that will develop your career.
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and gain a qualification in Digital Applications? Start here, apply now!
What will I learn?
• To learn and understand the product range
• Taking incoming sales call and orders
• Run social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
• Plan, capture and edit pictures/videos to create content for social platforms and or website.
• Support the Senior Management with administrative tasks such as quotations and booking jobs
• Follow-up sales emails
• Quotation follow-ups focused on converting leads to order
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
• General administrative duties.
• Interaction with customers in our showroom
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Excellent written English and good use of grammar
• Confident in speaking with others and professional telephone manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Punctual, polite, and presentable
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft products
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Desirable skills - Strong IT skills & social media marketing knowledge and WordPress