Digital Media Sales Exec
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Advertising & PR
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
The role is business to business sales, and you will be required to build your own client base by contacting potential customers and selling them the benefits of using our site. We do business with a wide and varied client base, but there remains the potential for significant expansion.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Maintain and develop relationships with your existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Contact potential customers to prospect for new business; representing the organisation at trade exhibitions and events
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements; Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Secure new business and exceed activity & financial targets
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. Notgoingtouni is the UK's leading website for school & college leavers looking at the alternatives to traditional university. They are currently looking for bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our Partnership Development Team.Sign-up or log in to apply