We are currently recruiting for an Office Junior to join a friendly and supportive team within a busy Paisley based office. We are looking for a confident, friendly, hard working individual who is keen to learn and take their first stop on the career ladder. You will be providing high quality administrative support to the team. No experience is necessary as full training will be given.
- Dealing with all sales and lettings enquiries within the office, via email or by telephone
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Diary management - arranging viewings, inspections, inventories and valuations using the diary management system
- Updating window templates, advertising and maintaining company facebook page and instructing signage at all properties
- Processing application forms and referencing, arranging move in dates and generating leases and all tenancy paperwork prior to a tenancy commencing
- Signing up tenants at move in, taking and processing deposit and rental payments and issuing receipts, signing out keys and scanning and filing all tenancy paperwork
- Informing utility suppliers and the local authority of new tenancies
- Dealing with repairs, generating work orders, instructing safety checks, relaying information to landlords, scanning and filing checks and liaising with contractors
- Processing tenant notices received, serving notice on tenants, generating landlord agreement paperwork and remarketing properties
- Instructing home reports and professional photographer for sales, faxing offers to solicitors and gaining all viewing feedback
- Franking and taking daily mail
- General office duties: faxing, scanning, photocopying and filing
- Office housekeeping
- Answering telephone and greeting clients within the office as a first point of call
- We require a candidate with good organisational skills, a positive can do attitude and confidence within their role.
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm with occasional Saturday 9am-1pm with time back in lieu.
National Minimum Wage for age
Early Finish on a Friday
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.