A Language School which offers summertime, residential English language courses with a cultural programme, for young learners aged 11-18, across Scotland and England. Their main office and teaching centre is based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, however our Summer campuses span across the UK in various multi-national centres. Their teachers are committed to improving students' English language skills with innovative and interesting English lessons and ensuring that students' enjoy studying English in Scotland and 'Live the Language'.
- Providing daily support to the management team. You will be an essential member of the team and contribute towards the smooth running of the office.
- Assisting on the marketing for the company and working on the companies social media platforms and creating posts and blogs
- Updating website with recent news and maintaining up to date information
- Updating bespoke in house databases with client information and GDPR information etc
- Using Microsoft to respond to client emails
- Using electronic mailing system to deliver mail to office
- General office support when required by management such as reception duties, answering calls, greeting visitors etc
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office confidently
- Ability to use Social Media Platforms including Facebook & Twitter
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Positive outlook Team Player
- Excellent time keeping Good Planning skills Polite Phone Manner
- Ability to work in a discreet and sensitive manner
£9000-£10000 per year
Future Career Progression:
Progression route available for right candidate Important Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.