Established in 1984, the company has become one of the UK’s leading specialists in Stonework Restoration, Rope Access/Steeplejack Works, Lightning Protection, Seamless Roofing Systems, Commercial Cleaning and Building Maintenance who have a client base across Scotland and England. As a multi-service construction company they have experience in commercial, industrial and private contracts.
- Uploading customer information onto company CRM system
- Helping customers with their queries and sending quotations/offers via email
- Using cloud software to share and send documentation within business
- Using online drives Using Microsoft packages like excel to create spreadsheets and data entry
- General ad hoc duties as when required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Hardworking & Willingness to learn
- Organised & able to prioritise own workload
- Pro Active
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages would be desirable
- Good timekeeping
- GBP 6 per hour
- On site parking
- Company pension
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.