Role Title: Digital Project Delivery Apprentice Level 3 East Yorkshire
Required qualifications: 5 GCSEs including Maths, English and a Science at 9-4/A*-C or equivalent
About Balfour Beatty and what we do:
Do you want to work for a worldwide, market leading Company? A company that has delivered some of the most iconic projects, globally over the last 100 years, with market leading capabilities across the construction, services and rail sectors? Then we have an amazing opportunity for you based in Hull.
Take a look at what we do at:
Balfour Beatty is the UKs largest construction and infrastructure business. Each day our projects change peoples lives and communities for the better. We built the famous London Aquatic Centre and youll find our mark in all kinds of infrastructure like schools and hospitals, major roads, rail and power networks. Each year we seek the best apprentices to come and join our ever changing business.
About the role:
We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Project Delivery Apprentice. This role with give you the opportunity to work for a market leading company, whilst gaining valuable skills and experience to ensure you develop to your full potential throughout the apprenticeship.
What the apprenticeship will offer:
Balfour Beatty offers a comprehensive training programme in Planning with the opportunity of completing industry recognised vocational qualifications. You will provide effective, efficient, confidential and comprehensive administrative support to our business. As part of the Apprenticeship scheme you will be supported with gaining a Digital Engineering Technician Apprenticeship at Level 3. You will also have various other training opportunities, such as Induction, Continuous Improvement Training and Customer Service training. Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, we will look to explore further opportunities within Balfour Beatty and further development of you and your career.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Project Delivery Apprentice:
- To learn and develop Digital skills that will lead to being able to support a project team in the delivery of a Project Digital Execution Plan
- Creating files and ensuring the appropriate file attributes are captured correctly
- Producing and /or amending information in accordance with the Project SMP
- Ensuring graphical models (they produce) escalating any interfaces issues to the Interface Manager
- Ensuring all element of the Information Model are fully coordinated with each other
- Submitting information for approval in accordance with the TIDP
Who were looking for:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above including Maths, English & Science or equivalent coupled with an interest in Planning.
- You will demonstrate some Technical ability with the use of DIGITAL Software applications
- You will have a have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
- You will have an enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package. Your professional institution fees and training will be covered.