Rite Home are a property company with a team with expertise from the worlds of estate agency, property management and financial services. They combine to create value and provide an unrivalled service to their growing number of clients. They strive to develop genuine ongoing relationships and many of their clients are friends and trust them to source, sell and manage their property portfolios. Rite Home are looking for an apprentice to join their team.This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a property business based in Patrick.
They are looking for someone who is energetic, driven and confident to join their dynamic team. Working in an administration support role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience from dealing with clients to updating online portals and streamlining business processes. You will do this by using a number of different software applications including a CRM system, property management system, Microsoft office suite and collaborative technology to share these documents.
As an employer they offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career. If this sounds like a role that suits you then we want to hear from you.
- Speaking with new clients via telephone to assess initial eligibility
- Updating client information within company CRM
- Update inventory records on bespoke database system
- Use Microsoft Office suite creating documents
- Submit and track mortgage and protection applications to providers
- Contact providers on the progress of business in a timely and effective manner
- Liaise and update with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors and other professionals
- Ad hoc office support duties when required
- Required Skills:Able to communicate effectively in person and via email
- Organised and efficient
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as on your own
- An interest in property would be advantageous
- Confident speaking to people on the phone and in person
- A keen willingness to learn and grow themselves
- Enthusiastic and happy nature
- Hard working
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- GBP 9,100
- Full and detailed training
- Good opportunity of progression
- Company Pension Scheme
Future Career Progression:
- There is offer of a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship
- Your salary will be reviewed periodically thought your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.