Digital Resource/Marketing Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Assist in UK based and international recruitment activities for the engagement of contract and permanent personnel required by the Company's clients.
- Source by networking potential new professional candidates.
- Updating and filing for Mentor IMC Group’s database
- Handle integration between job listings on Mentor IMC Group’s website and job-boards we subscribe to.
- Network and information gather on current and future projects and report this information to the relevant colleagues within Mentor IMC Group.
- Update and modifying client’s CVs.
- Provide support and assistance across various teams.
- Help with general project tasks; which may involve working across project.
- Assist in providing necessary market information and other facts necessary to address briefs.
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required.
- Upload and update websites.
- Handle a range of digital media, edit photographs, upload videos and manage online content.
- Conduct social media related research and develop insight into competitor’s online activities.
- Prepare mailshots to Mentor IMC Groups database of clients, with industry news and roles available.