Digital Resourcer Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
If you are looking to join a successful company then why not join one of the UKs leading social care recruitment businesses; ranked the highest social care agency on the Recruiter Hot100 list in 2012 - 2014 and the Winner of The Recruiter Awards for Excellence Best Company to Work for in 2013 & the Best Temporary Recruitment Business in 2014. Established in Jan 2009, Caritas has grown rapidly year-on-year. As part of our expansion plans, we’re always looking for talented apprentices to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join an energetic, sociable and friendly company. If you’re organised, have an eye for detail & enjoy new challenges - this is the company for you!
- Source and select candidates via database
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies – providing detailed notes to consultant regarding candidate and discussion
- Gathering CV and initial compliance documents
- Deal with general queries
- Reviewing Timesheets – Chasing Approvals
- Chasing references when needed
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.