A Recruitment Company based in Glasgow City Centre are looking for a hardworking and motivated Digital Resourcer Apprentice to join their busy team
- Using all digital platforms to source candidates from various disciplines for consultants.
- Input and maintain all relevant client or candidate information to CRM database
- Utilising CRM database to contact candidates and book appointments into consultant online diaries via Microsoft Outlook
- Send digital marketing materials to potential candidates via email
- Conduct any other general administration for office as when requested by managment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Pro active
- GBP 12000 per annum
- City Centre location
- Pension scheme
Future Career Progression:
Could progress into full time resourcer role or recruitment consultantIncreased salary on completion of apprenticeshipImportant Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.