Steder Group are looking for a confident and ambitious person to join out Client Services team at our UK's Head Office, based in Hillington. We are looking for someone who is:
- Up for a challenge
- Confident speaking on the phone
- Wants to learn new skills
Looking for an opportunity to earn an apprenticeship qualification Is that you? Steder Group have a successful history of supporting apprenticeships in a variety of department and different positions. Many have gone on to secure permanent positions with the company. Now, we are looking to grow our Client Services team. You will be mentored and supported by the Client Services Director who has a wealth of industry experience and knowledge. Our office is based just a ten minute walk from Hillington West train station and we also offer free parking!
- You will be responsible for supporting around 150 clients becoming the main point of contact and supporting the team with pricing quotations, client support and managing reports using Softpak
- Assisting with liaising with key suppliers from Shipping Lines, Airlines and Haulage companies.
- Processing client quotations, updating SOP and Client tariffs on a monthly basis
- Supporting with pricing/quotations processed through Softpak
- Working with Service Partners such as Airlines, Ocean liners and Haulage
- Working with the Client Services Manager with pricing quotations
- Following up on quotes, calling the customers or emailing
- Creating weekly and monthly reports on Excel spreadsheets and importing on Softpak
- Answering all incoming calls and emails in a polite and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Happy to work with costings/figures
- Ability to work well in a team
- Effective listening skills to be able to advise the customer appropriately
- 09:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday)
- GBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 per annum
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity to secure a permanent position
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.