Digital Sales Support Co-ordinator Apprentice
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
Technology & Telecommunications
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Manage sales orders and quotations
- Liaise with account managers and field sales to develop specific sales strategies
- Work closely with marketing to generate and follow up on campaigns
- Exceed targets generating appointments and calling
- Create, update and maintain customer contact records using Autotask
- Ensuring customer care is delivered and customers are retained in a sustainable manner, underpinned by Joskos’s key values
- Deliver high quality calls
You will be expected to attend a broad range of workshops to support your development including:
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis
- Emerging & Future Technologies
- Effective Business Communication
- Tech Tools
- Emotional Intelligence
- Power of Excel
- Improving Customer Experience (Service Orientation)
- Becoming a Leader
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role. One of the fastest growing EFA ICT Services Providers in the Education ICT Sector, BETT 2016 ICT Company of the Year, are currently looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Graduates looking to progress their career in Sales.Sign-up or log in to apply