We are an innovative, growing company working towards our vision of being the best commercial fitness equipment supplier in the UK. We are passionate about delivering the best customer experience and pride ourselves on building lasting relationships with our customers.
Our core company values drive our strategy and behaviours, creating a positive culture within the business. Find out more about the company by visiting: originfitness.com/vision-and-values
Are you interested in joining an organisation that provides a collection of world leading brands in the sports and fitness market? Origin Fitness are looking for an enthusiastic team members to join them in an apprentice sales support role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and make an impact in their future.
vOrigin Fitness are a huge supporter of apprenticeship programmes and offer candidates the platform to add value, learn and develop their skills from day one. Does this sound like the right role for you? Read on!
We’ve helped organisations and businesses of all sizes get better results from their gyms and sports facilities. We supply gym equipment and apply our gym design skills right across the board, from modest personal trainer start-ups to global gym brands, local authorities to hotels, and sports clubs to CrossFit boxes.
- Using CRM Systems to access existing client base
- Manage a CRM system and ensure data is updated and accurate
- Updating excel spread sheet with order details
- Monitoring the incoming emails and providing webchat support through online systems
- Order processing using internal order systems
- Relevant support using Microsoft packages
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Any additional ad hoc duties
- Answering the incoming calls
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Good memory recall
- Professional phone manner
- Ability to listen and communicate
- Self StarterSkills necessary / Previous Experience
- Good Computer literacy (word, excel, email etc)
- Good communication skills
- An awareness of customer care
- Ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally
- Previous use of Salesforce a benefit but not essential
- Previous administration experience desirable however not mandatory
- Monday - Friday 9am until 5.30pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- GBP 10,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.