The role of a Digital Service Technician is to maximise the effective use of digital office technologies, productivity software, and digital communications, including collaborative technologies, and digital information systems to achieve objectives.
As a Digital Service Technician, you’ll support our external customers and clients through a wide variety of digital channels, to help our customers to access and receive services, and to coach and support them in their use of the digital systems. You’ll support them to complete and submit information remotely and to diagnose and resolve their problems in relation to their access to and use of the digital technologies.
Training and support
With our training and ongoing support you’ll not only learn the ropes but you’ll develop personally too:
- Apply relevant digital technologies effectively to achieve objectives
- Monitor and operate complex digital information and intelligence systems
- Respond to user enquiries
- Maintain data, digital resources and data systems
- Communicate effectively though digital channels
- Learn through digital resources
- Work as a member of a team
- Maintain an awareness of current, emerging and fringe digital technologies
You will need to achieve (or be on course to achieved) a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English and Maths. Equivalent qualifications are accepted.
Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibilty criteria.
Barlborough and Chippenham