Our client is looking for an IT passionate individual to start their Software Developer Apprenticeship with their exciting Copmany. Apply now and start your career here!
An unwavering customer-focus and a string of industry-leading IT developments has seen award-winning Comapny established as one of the UK’s fastest-growing and trusted, independent vehicle leasing and management companies. A firm favourite with a growing number of clients, we can boast that 9 out of 10 would have no hesitation recommending our services to others. An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Ogilvie Fleet is part of the Ogilvie Group which is a family owned business established in 1953. They started as a Construction company in Stirling and have grown over the years and now have many arms to the business including Ogilvie Fleet. Today, the Ogilvie Group employs over 450 people and an annual turnover above £200 million. You will be based in Stirling and will report into the Business Support Manager. Working in a team of 5, you will work hard to ensure that data used by Ogilvie Fleet is appropriate, accurate, up to date and fully utilised. This will be a highly rewarding role working for a supportive family run business.
- Logging incoming queries using Business Support internal systems Jaama, CAP and logging calls where appropriate with 3rd party providers
- Working on a daily basis with MS Office, Excel in particular Assist in the administration of new and discontinued models in the Key2 system.
- This can include ensuring new models of car have important data populated before make vehicles available to quote Administer incoming / outgoing information with external data providers
- Assist in the testing of new releases of existing applications
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Fleet Industry core items in order to populate and validate data tables
- Provide basic PC support to Ogilvie Fleet Staff Assist with general administration duties
- Good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skill set
- Able to work as part of a team
- Confident and eager to learn new skills
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
£10,000 - £12,000 per annum
All expenses paid
Annual race day
Annual golf day
Breakfast rolls on a Friday
Future Career Progression:
Permanent job with Ogilvie Group and you will be entitled to staff annual bonus which is based on target profit. You will also be supported with further qualifications if you choose. Salary can increase to £16,000 per annum on completion of apprenticeship dependent of review.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.