Digital Skills Apprentice - Falkirk (FK2) - 9325
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A family-owned trading group based in Falkirk. This is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation with an excellent reputation throughout the in the industries.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Working as part of a small team reporting to the Group IT Manager
- Doing day to day administration for four websites utilizing the companies ( CMS)content management system, to include data maintenance of informational pages and product information including imagery to meet with company standards and brand guidelines
- Gathering supplier information and ensuring consistency between back office systems and the websites
- Full site and product SEO optimisation
- Managing offers, sales and promotions
- Analysing sites performances and monthly reports to include recommendations for improvement and enhancements
- Designing, implementing and maintaining email marketing campaigns to include measureable objectives and goals for all websites
- Analysing competitor' s digital footprint
- Managing social media footprint across Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Dealing with photography and image manipulation to ensure high quality and site performance
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Upbeat and committed
- A forward thinking individual who can work as alone or in a team
- Someone with a passion for all aspects for marketing and social media
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 9: 00am-5: 00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
This role could lead to progressing to other areas of the business to grow and develop individual skillset.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply