Have you finished your Highers and started looking for your first job/career opportunities?
We are looking for a confident, creative, and proactive person who wants to be involved in a fast growing digital team who are transforming the way we engage with our customers and run our business. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to engage with digital technology and product life-cycle, starting with discovery of customer needs, capturing requirements, learning about the design, prioritising development through to managing delivery and improvements.
The aim of our Digital function is to enhance the overall customer experience of our offerings and help with the commercial performance of our wider business. We do this through creative design, rigorous development and on-going improvements.
Your duties will include:
- Identifying the needs and problems of our users & customers
- Designing solutions to those problems with a high caliber product management team
- Working with the Insight teams and customers to understand the needs and problems of our target market then shape the solutions
- Working with wider areas of the business and keeping them informed with the projects progress
- Using Adobe Analytics to solve analysis problems, create reports, and set up strategic tracking
- Helping the team research activities, preparing presentations, presenting to internal customers, identifying areas of work for improvement and much moreAny other business admin duties required to support the team
- This is a new opportunity to learn Digital Product Management and apply that learning to real customer and business problems.
- This is an exciting role and the successful applicant will have business responsibilities giving a broad experience across a range of areas.
Skills Required: ·
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Problem-solving skills abilities coupled with intelligence, passion and a drive to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
Understanding of current digital trends and technology
Any experience of developing applications or websites, in any capacity, would be a huge advantage
A strong interest in technology and how it can be used to improve people’s day-to-day lives and the business is important.
The applicant would ideally have an inquisitive and analytical nature, be keen to learn and a keen eye for detail.
Monday - Friday £313.79 per week
As a Digital Solutions Apprentice, you will undertake Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3 with QA.This is a fixed term contract for 15 months upon which the business may decide to retain, subject to the apprentice performance, headcount and available funding.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.