An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well Established National Builders Merchants for a Digital Support Apprentice.
Providing essential support, updating and maintaining old and new client databases and marketing the company to clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a supportive team of people who all work together and share the workload.
Looking for an enthusiasm to learn, and having a basic IT skills would be an advantage.
This role will be supported with in house training on Word & Excel, as well as company software systems along with a nationally recognized SCQF level 6 Digital Application Support SVQ from our training provider QA.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customers over the phone
- Trade counter inquiries inputting orders through opal software’s systems
- Updating stock on company opal software’s
- Processing orders & invoices through company opal software’s
- Updating excel and word databases
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Cashing up & till duties balancing takings through company software opal
- Other sales related duties such as contacting old clients through dead database systems and introducing services as well as maintaining this database
- Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work within a team
- £11,440 per annum
- 28 days holiday including stats
- Long term career with national company so can progress onto higher level roles
- Various internal training opportunities available to all staff who want to develop
- 8am – 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.