Currently seeking a well organized and IT saavy digital support apprentice to support the office of a well-established tyre supply company. We have a relatively small team in the office and duties will include all admin support within the office which will include using Excel, Word, Tyreman database for stock, invoicing, sales reporting as well as updating and creating Excel spreadsheets and utilizing other Microsoft programs such as Word.
Other admin duties such as reception filing and meet and greeting clients may be required.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Invoicing, through TYEMAN SOFTWARES
- Data input form manual files excel databases on shared drives
- Updating current excel documentations on shared drives
- Credit control for client accounts. using Tyreman software system
- Stock updates using Tyreman software system
- Dealing with any email inquiries
- Some reception and meet and greeting of clients
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work within a team
- Willingness to learn all aspects of business support and a keen interest in improving and learning more IT based and digital skills.
- 9am - 5pm
- Monday to Friday
- 35 hours per week
- Quarterly performance and salary reviews
- Patient employer' who will offer all support required to allow development within the role and reward based performance
- Positive environment that promotes and supports staff wellbeing at work
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.