An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join a company specialising in the glass and window trade. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire an additional member of staff to join the team. They are seeking a confident and motivated individual to develop and progress within the business.
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-established, family run organisation where you will have maximum exposure to the work they carry out. There are nearby transport links within walking distance.
What might a typical day in this job look like?
- Processing invoicing using the Pegasus invoicing system.
- Data processing using the internal Opera system.
- Using the Microsoft packages, specifically Excel to manage specific data.
- Pricing and inputting customer orders on to on-line system
- Assisting a team of three administrators with their daily tasks
- Stock control
- Liaising with other departments
- Handling sales enquiries and contacting customers
- Filing and general duties
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- A passion for administration
Flexibility in shift pattern - you choose whether you prefer an 8:00 or 8:30 start in the morning
Either Mon-Thurs 8:00-16:30 Friday 8:00-3:30 OR Mon-Thurs 8:30-17:00 Friday 8:30-16:00
30 minute lunch break
Early finish on a Friday.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.