This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An organisation specialising in online distance learning who knows a thing or two about education technology and have designed their own purpose built interactive virtual learning environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with an education provider based in Glasgow City Centre. They are looking for energetic, driven and flexible members to join their dynamic team. Working in a digital support role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience from dealing with clients to updating online portals and streamlining business processes.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
- Communicating with prospective students through live chat offering guidance and support
- Processing student enrollments using Hubspot System
- Updating and maintaining content on our virtual learning environment,.
- Ordering course materials when required using their internal online portals
- Conducting market research.
- In addition to these duties, there will also be the opportunity for you to gain skills in new areas and develop your existing ones by participating in projects within digital marketing, sales and more!
- Full training in all areas will be provided.
- Experience and skills in software such as Microsoft Office or Google suite.
- Internet research abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm£4.52 p/h
Future Career Progression:
There is offer of permanent position after successful completion of apprenticeship.
Salary will be reviewed throughout apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.