This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career.
You will be working for...An established solicitors which specialises in Immigration law. Practise was set up in Glasgow and now has offices in Dheli & London which attained a 'Special Recognition Award’ at the British Indian Awards for Immigration Services. Our client handles complex asylum & immigration cases along with advising organisations on immigration, employment and commercial business law.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion.
Are you looking to develop your career in administration and marketing? Do you have good attention to detail and a keen interest in becoming a well rounded digital administration and social media expert? We are a city Centre based firm of Immigration law specialist who have recently acquired an additional new start up business and are looking to for an innovative enthusiastic digital support apprentice to provide essential digital support to both businesses.
We are a small team who all share workloads and are looking to help an apprentice develop a good career in digital administrative support and marketing duties.As you will be providing support for both our business you will be given the opportunity to lean a wide range of skills in two industries and become a well rounded business person.
Full training and support will be provided on use and management of all our digital systems as well as SVQ training support through our training partner QA who will provide us with essential training on Microsoft programs as well as take you through a nationally recognised Diploma in Digital applications SQCF Level 6.
- Manage company email box for client equities
- Manage letting managers outlook diaries
- Create and manage efficient client databases
- Upload client information across databases
- Process and manage client invoices and payments through relevant systems
- Process Online orders through company software applications
- Support with Social media updates Support with E-Mail marketing duties
- Other Ad-Hoc duties such as reception and welcoming clients
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Approachable and friendly for FOH duties
- Monday - Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- 35 hours per week
- GBP 4.15
- Annual leave commencing on 20 days (inc 5 public holidays)
- Pro rata
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidate to develop into Marketing manager as the business grows
- 16k plus commissions
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.