An fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Support Apprentice to join a fast growing law firm based in Glasgow City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, eager and enthusiastic person to make their mark within a forward-thinking company and develop and progress through the business
- Preparation of accounts through case management software Denovo
- Maintaining client data on Denovo
- Submitting full and interim accounts to the Scottish Legal Aid Board using Excel and Word.
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- A professional and mature outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Pizza Fridays on the last Friday of the month
Regular social events including charity nights.
This year so far there has been a cocktail night, bake off and Halloween Party.
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee with the business. Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.