The Nursing Partnership are part of an award award winning registered provider of social care services and a social care recruiter. They are invested in developing staff. An exciting opportunity to join The Nursing Partnership as a Digital Support Apprentice with excellent scope for career progression. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment consultants with various tasks. Our client have supported previous apprentices through their Apprenticeships and there is a real focus on staff development.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Digital Applications. Starting salary of Apprentice Minimum Wage will be increased after 6 months.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Managing and organising administration to support consultants effectively using two different bespoke CRM Systems. One is called IQX & the other E -Tips.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants, Utilising Microsoft word as well as referencing the CRM.
- Speaking to candidates about their applications and opportunities that are available.
- Provide administration support and gathering all relevant documentation for review and sign off with consultant/manager to ensure compliance.
- Look into how we can enhance, develop and update our company websites with relevant information e.g. current vacancies, on-line candidate registration, responding to initial enquiries made to our business.
- Answering telephone, signposting calls to relevant consultant(s), taking messages & responding to emails using Microsoft Outlook.
- AD hoc office support
- Looking for someone who is confident in communication.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to clients.
- Smart appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player
- Monday to Friday
- 9.00am until 5.00pm
- GBP 4.15 per hour
- Generous holiday package
- 32.5 Days per year
Future Career Progression:
Good opportunity for progressing in to a professional well paid job on completion of apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.