Are you looking to develop your career in administration? An exciting opportunity has arisen within a Glasgow based Mechanical Services Company for a Digital Support Apprentice fulfilling a Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Application support at SQCF 6 through our training partner QA. Who will offer further Microsoft office training withing the qualification.
This position would ideally suit a School leaver who is looking for their first work route in to work and keen to develop a range of skills and has a good understanding of using IT systems such as word and excel. Clear basic Disclosure Scotland report essential and must be obtained prior to commencement of employment.
- Managing client quotations and letters through Microsoft Word
- Updating and managing excel spreadsheets with relevant client information
- Processing quotations & Letters through word documents
- Creating and managing client files in shared drives
- Uploading relevant CAD drawings into client files
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with supplier orders and stocks via company email
- Manage company email box
- Other ad hoc duties such as answering phones and greeting clients
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- An ability to work using own initiative within boundaries
- An ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
- Good team-working skills
- Monday - Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- 35 hours per week
- GBP 7553 - GBP 10010
- Annual leave commencing on 20 days (inc 5 public holidays)
- Pro rata
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidate to develop in an admin support based role
- GBP 16k plus per annum
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.