Are you looking to gain valuable work experience whilst continuing your education? Would working for a company who have and awesome track record in supporting school & college leavers into work and maintaining longer term career paths for them be the type of environment you would like to start your working life? TPS are currently looking to bring in 2 new apprentices to help provide digital and administrative support within their planning team for responsive maintenance to join out head office team based in Govan. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individuals who are keen to work in a digital administrative support based role where they will learn a wide range of digital based skills.
We offer great on-boarding and apprentice support through ourselves internally and our training partner QA and are proud to say that most of our apprentices become long term employees. This is a fast paced environment and the role will cover a wide range of duties and require good organisational skills well as attention to detail.
- Raising Purchase order IFS software
- Managing client database updating information
- Updating ISF Softwares with new client information
- Capture and save relevant information on word & excel documents
- Manage Shared drives and on-line files
- Maintain good data protection
- Manage on-line diary appointment through IFS softwares
- Managing company email box for client inquiries
- Other ad hoc duties such as dealing with telephone enquiries
- Have excellent communication skills
- Creative skills
- Have a proactive manner of working
- Good attention to detail
- Good basic understanding of social media platforms
- Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- GBP 9750 (GBP 5 per hour)
- 37.5 hour week
- Annual leave 20 days plus 8 stats
- Multiple career paths trough the group of companies
Future Career Progression: The company will support any career progression available throughout the group of companies from administration based to marketing or even IT or management GBP 16k plus salary per year.
Important Information QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.