If you are looking to start a career with a business that is fully focused on your professional development with the highest standard of training then our client based at Braehead in Glasgow could be the right employer for you. As a result of the continued growth of their business they are looking for an office administration apprentice to assist their body shop team. Would you love to work for a large car retailer with presence up and down the UK? Their impressive stocklist includes brands such as Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen!
The Lookers Audi division of the business require a Digital Support apprentice to support the Bodyshop team with their administrative tasks. Working in a fast paced environment you must be able to think on your feet and be confident dealing with customers and representing the Lookers brand.
What does a typical day look like?
As a Digital Support Apprentice you will provide a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring all job functions and tasks are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Handling customers enquiries via telephone and face to face regarding service and repairs, warranties and technical problems in a simple and clear manner
- Maintaining all customer record files and job cards on a daily basis and storing these appropriately
- Producing invoices for completed work and explaining content to customers
- Managing bookings and appointments appropriately
- Liaising with management team to ensure workshop loading suits diary bookings
- Chasing work to ensure the vehicle will be ready at the time agreed and advising as necessary
- Establishing customers drop off, collection requirements and arranging alternative transport if required
- Full training will be provided on all of the above.
What do they need from me?
- Due to the nature of the role you must be a confident individual with great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a busy environment
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- A can do attitude
- Desire to succeed
- Occasional Saturdays
- GBP 4.50 per hour
- 23 days holiday
- 8 bank holidays
- Holiday allowance increases by 1 day each year you are with the business
- Car discount scheme (eligible after 6-12 months)
- Regular charity events, the organisation has pledged to raise GBP 1million for Children in Need
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will be offered a permanent position at the end of your qualification.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.