Industry experts, Pacific Building aren't new to apprenticeships - they rave about their four trade apprentices on their website!
It's now time to expand this to the office!
They are now looking for a Digital Support Apprentice to join the Administration team supporting with drawings, maintaining filing system and supporting site managers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset working for a supportive organisation at their Head Office in Hillington.
What does a typical day look like?
- Record, print and distribute drawings using internal system Aconex and Dropbox
- Help prepare accurate site health and safety folders using Word & Excel
- Answering telephone calls using 3CX telephone system
- Maintaining archive filling system for site files
- Updating holiday spreadsheets
- Ensure plotters and printers have adequate paper each day
- Stationary orders and ensuring stationary cupboards are tidy using online ordering system and Amazon
- Making up weekly wage envelopes, organise job sheets, memos and recourse tracker
- Help site managers with any site start up prep including laminating signs etc.
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided
What skills do they need from you?
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A can do attitude
- An understanding of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Mon - Thurs 08:45-5:00
- Friday 09:00-16:00
- GBP 12,000
- Early finish on a Friday
- 20 days holiday
- 9 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
- Pacific Building are a living wage employer.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.