Make your qualifications into a lifelong career. Apply now to gain great progression roots and career opportunities.
You will be working for...A leading independent provider of funeral plans in the UK, working on behalf of Funeral Directors across the country and have over 475,000 customers. Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Support Apprentice to join one of the UK's leading funeral providers to assist the wider Operations team. Operating all over the country, this organisation is well established and envisions continued growth. The successful candidate will be driven, detail orientated and keen to progress. You will be working in the Operations department which is made up of around 60 people who deal with customer enquiries, complaints, fulfillment and processing of funeral plans. This apprenticeship will focus on the processing and allocation of funeral plans and funeral benefit options.
- Input information received via Customer Wishes forms into the Anubis system.
- Gather details of defective plans from system and pass to sales channels to allow them to follow up on obtaining defect resolution.
- Reconciliation of physical plan applications received against details logged on Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Input card details in batches into system at stat of process to allow application forms to be scanned.
- Scan application forms into Invu system and capture four key pieces of customer information.
- Fulfil M&S Vouchers promised to customers.
- Open and distribute all mail, organise Head Office mail ahead of collection by Royal Mail. Full training will be provided.
- Minimum of National 5 English and Maths at C or above.
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and professional individual
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
GBP 10,000 per annum
Discounted gym membership
Employee Assistance Programme (health & wellbeing, counselling, online resources)
25 days plus public holidays
Dress down on Friday Discount scheme - access to discounts at hundreds of retail, online, insurance, entertainment providers (starts 1st April)
Holiday buy/sell scheme - can buy an additional days or sell up to 3 days
Future Career Progression:
Previous Administration Apprentices within Golden Charter have progressed into roles in other departments including Customer Services, Finance and Marketing.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.