As a family orientated company we rightly acknowledge that our employees and staff are the strongest assets of the company. In recognition of this we endeavor to provide positive working environments and at all-times seek to encourage and mentor our staff. The role of Digital Support Apprentice offers an excellent opportunity to join a busy sales and technical team and gain exposure across various areas of the business.You will have a high work ethic, strong communication and interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail.A keen eye for detail and flexibility in approach to work is essential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a can-do attitude to join our team. This would suit someone who has an interest in construction and wants to learn the different elements of working in this industry.
- Input of sales orders into management system
- Daily updating of various excel spreadsheets
- Processing invoices through Armaor
- Using the system & excel to generate reports
- Updating client information onto the Microsoft Excel and Armaor
- General administration
- Answering telephone calls from both Suppliers and Customers
- Must be confident, self-motivated and flexible
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good I.T. skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Able to adapt to change
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- GBP 10000 - GBP 11000
- Full training provided
- Friendly working environment
- Small business and you will be working closely with directors
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- Progression throughout the team depending on where strengths lie
- Salary reviewed after completion of apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.