Are you looking to develop career in digital administration Do you have good attention to detail and a keen interest in property & Law?
We are a well established estate agency & law firm with a great reputation and pride ourselves onhaving a proactive and enthusiastic staff who have created a great working environment as well great client relations which is resulted in fast growth for as a business.
Due to this growth we now require a digital administrative apprentice to come in and provide essential digital administrative supportto the directors and office staff.There is long term career opportunities for you to become more involved in property if this is a keen interest.
Full training and support will be provided on use and management of all our digital systems as well as SVQ training support through our training partner QA who will provide us with essential training on Microsoft programs as well as take you through a nationally recognized Diploma in Digital applications SQCF Level 6.
- Manage company email box for client equities
- Manage outlook diaries
- Create and manage efficient client databases
- Upload property information to company website and relevant portals
- Process and manage client invoices and payments through relevant systems
- Manage and safely store client legal files
- Manage Online systems for repairs and viewings etc.
- Manage client calls through out cloud phone system
- Other ad-hoc duties as required including reception services
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Tues- Fri
- 9am to 5pm
- GBP 100,10
- 35 hours / GBP 5.50 per hour
- Annual leave 20 days plus stats
Future Career Progression:
- Long term employment on offer for the right candidates into property or marketing support
- 16k plus commissions
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.