This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now! You will be working for…A building company in Paisley.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion! Taylor Wimpey are one of the largest homebuilders in the UK. They are truly a national company and cover most regions across the UK. They aim to develop vibrant communities with a true sense of place that fit into their surrounding area and meet the needs of local people.Taylor Wimpey want to be the land buyer and residential developer that everyone wants to deal with a positive and structured approach to working with others benefits us all and is at the heart of a successful and sustainable business.
You will be based initially within the Commercial department but will also spend time in the Production, Sales, Technical, Customer Services and Finance departments in order to gain a broad view of the business and to become familiar with its terminology and its administrative requirements. Throughout each placement you will also be required to carry out general administrative tasks throughout the office, including covering reception, mail duties and ordering of stationery.'
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Typing of letters in mail merges
- Organising interal client meetings using Microsoft Outlook
- Assisting with inputting of site instructions using COINS internal system
- Logging information and data on Microsoft Excel
- Assist with supplier options
- Assisting with Framework Agreements
- Dealing with any incoming and outgoing calls
- Competent PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must have good administrative and organisations skills and be able to give an example of this, whether this be from school or work experience
- Be able to multi-task and be able to prioritise workload
- Must be proactive and able to be extremely flexible with regards to daily work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Monday - Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- National minimum wage for your age
- Dress for the day environment
- Possibilities to create a real impact on the community that we work and live in through various building/renovation/charity projects
- Annual team charity event
- Agile working environment
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity for a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.