Blue Group are a machinery servicing company based in Stirling. They are going through a period of growth and are looking for a hard-working, eager and personable apprentice to join their service team. The team is the heart of the business and liaise with internal and external clients, alongside the sales teams and engineers that are based onsite too. This is an opportunity for someone to learn the business from the ground up and work with multiple different people.
- Logging of the machines on Excel Assisting with purchasing and invoicing using the in house CRM system
- Ordering Machinery parts using iStore and maintaining the database
- Updating SAP with relevant customer details
- Using online portals to book travel and arrange itineraries
- Maintaining and updating their machine logs using Microsoft excel
- Responsible for ordering office stationary
- Organising transport using online portals
- Administrative support to the team as and when required
- Team player
- Can work under pressure
- Good attitude
- Hard working
- Ability to muck in and support the team
- Someone who has initiative and a proactive approach to work
Monday - Friday9am - 5.30pm
£11,500 per year, going to £12,000 when they pass probation after 6 months
Low staff turnover, real opportunity for long term career
Busy role and you will really be able to see how a business is run
Opportunities to learn different areas of the business
20 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
Future Career Progression:
Responsible for Demos & hires
£13,000+ when you complete your apprenticeshipImportant Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.