Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship - Specialising in Cyber Security
- Analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- Using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- Carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- Computer and network infrastructure
- Other skills related to cyber security allowing you to really specialise in this area
As an apprentice on the programme, you’ll obtain a full honours degree alongside gaining valuable work experience, on-the-job training AND earning a salary – plus students do not have to pay any tuition fees.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Port Sunlight, close to Liverpool and Chester
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have at least five GCSEs equivalent at Grade A*-C that include English Language, and ideally either ICT or Science.
- Have, or are predicted, a minimum of two A Levels or a level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualification or experience.
- Have a genuine interest in business IT and solving technical problems.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload.
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves.
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
BSc (Honours) Degree in Digital and Technology Solutions.
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018