Market demand is increasing and we have an opportunity for an entrepreneurial & passionate team player who will bring intensity & drive to our team. Come as you are & do what you love, that’s our mantra!
The Microsoft office in Edinburgh is the centre of our operations in Scotland and our inclusive work culture celebrates diversity. Microsoft has a flexible working culture and on an average week your time could be split between the office, customer locations and home. We live in a mobile first, cloud first world and Microsoft is transforming, we are now a services and devices company. We would like you to join us on this journey and bring your enthusiasm and potential to the party. Our Scottish team is headquartered in Edinburgh and is a high tempo, top performing business with big aspirations. Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
The Microsoft office in Edinburgh is the centre of our operations in Scotland and our inclusive work culture celebrates diversity. Microsoft has a flexible working culture and on an average week your time could be split between the office, customer locations and home. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the team that leads operational excellence, business insights and sales leadership across the Microsoft Scotland’s business, ensuring a well-run organisation, yet one that is agile and can change with the needs of Microsoft and our customers and partners.
- Sales Support
- Provide a basic level of sales administrative support to Account Executives in the Scotland office and to our Services Team and have some fun whilst doing it!
- Shadow and learn about Microsoft’s wider business areas
- Represent Microsoft on Apprenticeship boards and at events Scotland wide as ambassador for Modern Apprenticeship ProgramEducation
- Facilitate and take part in schools activities e.g. helping with micro:bit coding sessions in a primary or secondary school
- Get involved as an ambassador for digital within schools
- Be enthusiastic part of the Microsoft UK skills team focused on attracting young people into digital jobs
- Contribute to wider social media campaigns aimed at reaching young people and parents evangelising careers in technology sector
✓ Good Microsoft Office Skills and Excel proficiency
✓ Good organisational skills with an eye for detail
✓ Perseverance to see projects and programmes through
✓ Collaboration/Teamwork and confidence in presentation skills Training:
All training in Microsoft products and tools will be provided.
9-5.30pm - Monday to Friday
25 days holiday and a range of benefits
Future Career Progression:
Progression to a graduate apprenticeshipImportant Information
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.