VINCI Technology Centre UK combines a world leading laboratory testing with expertise in sustainability and a complete understanding of structures. Our multi-disciplinary team comprises a team of engineers, consultants and scientists dedicated to providing innovative solutions for the construction industry.
Through the services we offer and by addressing key issues including compliance, sustainability, and investigation, we enable clients to cut costs, solve problems and ultimately differentiate themselves from the competition.
You’ll be working across different areas in Technology Centre to transform paper-based forms into digital tools, ensuring the teams are getting optimal use from digitalisation process and systems.
Please note, candidates living within a 1 hour commute radius of the vacancy location will be prioritised.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creating/updating process flows to support automation requests
- Design, development and support digital tools-based solutions
- Design workshops for process automation
- Demonstrated interest in Technology and Data
- Understanding of data architecture
- Able to develop a process flow based on interactions with end users
- Able to work for long periods without guidance
- Understanding of Office365 tools (or equivalent)
- Demonstrates teamwork, collaborative approach, among the first to volunteer to help others succeed
- Ability to engage with employees, peers and service consumers.
- Customer & delivery focus, meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Can learn new skills and knowledge, picks up on technical and business challenges quickly
- Level 3 Software apprenticeship, or
- A Level in a STEM* (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) subject and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or
- BTEC Diploma in IT and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role and successful completion of our Aptitude Test
40hrs a week / Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Things to consider / Benefits:
- 26 days holidays + Bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Medical Health
- Development Opportunities
Possibility to gain full-time permanent employment upon completion of the course.
Team Leader & Management potential will be assessed and identified for development into a position of enhanced responsibility.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.