Keedwell Scotland is a reputable Logistics and Warehousing company with the combined experience spanning 100 years plus. We've create a one-stop solution to meet logistics needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to developing and investing in young talent to allow individuals to grow with clear career progression plans.
Are you looking for a dynamic and friendly company to start a digital administration apprenticeship? Keedwell Scotland are looking for you!
We are an established Logistics company with two offices in Scotland. We deliver a professional and reliable distribution service to businesses across Scotland, the UK and Worldwide. With dedicated mentors within each department, we have a successful history of supporting Modern Apprentices. We are now looking for a confident and hardworking individual to join the Transport team. Apply today!
The Digital Transport Administration Apprentice will work with a variety of different systems to ensure the smooth running within the Transport and Operations team. Alongside your role, you will complete a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA.This will be a mixture of mentoring, work-based assessment and classroom training.
Key systems used:
- Microsoft - Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Mandata - Accounts / planning system.
- Pallet Network systems (TPN).
You will be based in the Operations team and report to the Manager using Mandata and TPN to:
- Accurately assist the Operation team to monitor drivers and deliveries
- Enter and record all successful deliveries on Mandata to create customer invoices, work with the Operations team
- To plan driver routes and delivery times on the Mandata system
- Responding to all internal and external communications including email to ensure successful delivery in a suitable professional manner
- Answering all customer calls in polite and professional manner and responding to all customer emails using Microsoft Outlook
- Helping out with other administration duties when required and using all Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
- Ambition to work in a business that will support career progression
- A high degree of accuracy is a prime requirement in this post
- An inquisitive mind supported by problem solving outlook
- An ability to communicate with internal personnel and external suppliers and customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Strong computer and digital skills
- Monday - Friday (may vary) 09:00 - 17:00
- GBP 11,000 per year
- Clear progression opportunity within Keedwell Scotland
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere
- Free parking
Future Career Progression:
- There is lots of future career progression within the business including managerial roles
- A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support programme
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.